August 8, 2007

He's Back....

So a new post has been long over due instead of re-capping the last month of my life for the sake of your reading. I'm just going to start with this past weekend and keep it moving. So lets see school is right around the corner it's already gearing up to be one hell of a year. The summer was Def one to remember many many good times. I hope everyone can say the same. I FINALLY got to make some much needed changes to my bike that I've been wanting to do which i'll toss in here later. Turned 21 on the 31st of July and it was just straight Bananas! I've been loving every minute of it. I got plenty of new pick ups over the past 3 weeks and I just copped the Rad blue/red Vans yesterday which are official. I'll be through tomorrow with some more post. As you know I'm still.....






AYO!





These are for sale still by the way. I haven't been pushing them much just here on the blog I'll list them and some olives in a 11.5 on NT this week.





Email me a offer at Futurerei@gmail.com

By the way just let me know I can take plenty of pics and can tag them as well with my other NT name VaGixxer.









No comments: