June 14, 2007

And another one...


"I say fuck the police, that's how I treat em.
We buy our way out of jail, but we can't buy freedom
We'll buy a lot of clothes when we don't really need em"


Another ticket...4 in two months....Shit is out of control. They are really out here trying to get me. The 1st three I can admit I should have gotten that one. That one today from this cop Nah.....how You speeding when you aren't moving? Riddle me that? LOL...seriously Dude was in traffic behind me for 3 minutes then all of a sudden when traffic starts moving "whoop whoop"....."Do you know how fast you were going" ........"What the hell are you talking about traffic wasn't moving I JUST turned onto the street." "License and registration please" "Man this is some bullshit....whatever here." Got to love the city.....
- Living Fresh

2 comments:

C ain't Crazy he just Creative said...

fuckthepolice, fuckthepolice, FUCKEM!

*courtesy of public enemy

Omar Ramon said...

That is not a good look. Cops in my hometown are jerks too. I been living there twenty years and most of them i recognize by face...assholes still stop me and start asking questions n shyt if i'm walkin around at night or standing outside MY house after dark.

I don't even live in the hood or look like your average "gangsta" . Most of my boys even call me the "preppy white boy type"
So what's the damn issue....oh yeah..my skin still got too much melanin to get by...


SAD