June 26, 2007

The most wonderful things in life are often under apperciated.......

Things have been pretty laid back as of late.....just how I like em to be. Spending time with those closest to me and striving to be what I'm supposed to be. Nobody said this road would be easy.........I've learned that a dream is nothing more than what you make it. If you keep it and hold it as nothing more than merely a dream then that's all it is........what you should strive for is a dream come true........

I've been waking up each morning thinking about what each day may bring......I've come to a few recent realizations which have been both peaceful and motivating at the same time. You never know what tomorrow may bring....opportunities are endless....Your Plan....is Your Plan....I'm starting to feel like that big break is right through the next door....I'm not opening doors I'm kicking them in.....I refuse to let anyone dictate my future but me........


Few pictures from this past Saturday.....

Franchesca and I hit up Shoney's sat morning at her suggestion.....She knows that is my Favorite breakfast spot......




I know your going to be checking back and you know who you are. Hell your picture used to be in this spot.......It's gone forgetten so chill!....You won't be seen on here again and I apologize. SMH


Let me also note......these are for sale.....email me a offer......futurerei@gmail.com
SIZE 10.5
Hit me up for more pictures......




As you can see I'm.........

-Living Fresh

No comments: